Monday, May 24, 2010

I need a pooper scooper in the Houston Kingwood Atascocita Texas area.?

Is this pooper scooper business thing even for real? I need someone to do this as I am sick of the task, it's the bad part of owning a cool dog! I live in Kingwood Texas. Amy
Answers:
I use a local company called %26lt;a K9Valet.com%26lt;/a>">href="www.K9Valet.com">K9Valet... and they do an awesome job. I pay less than 10 dollars a week and they come out and remove all the dog poop from my lawn- how cool. I also hated this job and we always fought over who did it. Check out the website or call Alan at 281-570-6576. George
Go to the pet store and buy one. Or use a plastic bag stick your hand in it and pick it up.
I didn't know they did this.I usually just bring a grocery bag or two and pick it up right after. But I also live in the city and kinda have to by law. Good to know though, if I ever get a place with a yard!
How hard is it to pick up poop.. You buy a scooper, you go out 2 ce a day and you pick up poop..
What? A scooper service? That's just dumb, why not clean it up yourself, that's part of being a dog owner!

1 comment:

  1. Your time is more valuable than spending time dog poop. For a reasonable fee, Call to Doody will come to your yard on a regular basis and handle this unpleasant chore for you. Check out the website: www.CallToDoody.com

    Now you'll have time to do more of the things you enjoy! And no more fighting over who's turn it is to scoop the poop!

    ReplyDelete