Friday, May 21, 2010

I just sold my puppy and I am wishing I didn't. HELP!?

I sold her just last night. Is it rude to ask for her back? If I do ask for her back, how should I go about doing it?
Answers:
What you are feeling is separation anxiety, in time, it will go away. In the mean time, try and remember exactly why you sold the puppy in the first place. Keep going over the reasons in your mind every time you start to miss the pup and it will help.
DIJEET IT
I guess the best you can do is to ask the people for her back... tell them you feel you made a huge mistake, offer them a full refund, and perhaps offer a small amount for their waste of time and gas.
Just be prepared for them to say no and be able to deal with it if they do
good luck
more details; did you have the litter or just this one; make sure that if you ask for it back , you do it for the right reasons b/c it is best for puppy ; we had several litters of pups and we cried our eyes out and now some 5 years later, we keep in contact and they have great homes; chances are these people will not want to return this puppy; good luck
Well yes it is rude to ask for the dog back you should have thought long and hard on it before selling it, If u do ask for her back kindly state that you made a mistake and is welling to pay what that person paid for the dog and if they will give her back if not nothing you really can do sorry..
.Its a ******* dog, not worth ****. Go on with your life, its not like someone died.
why did you decide to sell your puppy to begin with. tired of spending time with it or feeding it?? if it was because of that then your prob. just feeling alittle guilty or something. just be sure it's what you want.
What was the reason you sold Her?? Maybe you could not care for her right so if you really want her back just ask the person to reconsider but also ask your self "Why did I do this and if I get her back will I really want her"
it is a little rude to ask her back as soon as you sold her... i would tell them it was a mistake and i really didn't want to let her go. Then (if they paid any money) give it back to them.
Hope that helps! : )
You should ask for her back, you will regret if you didn' t. It' s just a few minutes of saying it, and it' s just plain business, you are going to see that person no more, so don' t worry about it too much. Just tell that person you have made a huge mistake and that puppy is not for sale, and that person can' t refuse you, can he?
I think its a little to late. i would be really upset if i bought a dog brought it home my family gets all excited and then have to give it back. Sorry but you should think how it would make that other family feel. But that just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment