Monday, May 24, 2010

I need good names for a pormeranian puppy!?

i got a new puppy and i cant think of a name for it!!!
Answers:
cujo lol
foxy
My Pom Gizmo looks like a mop with tiny little feet sticking out the bottom. So when she had her baby I gave her the name of a new version of the mop--Swiffer.
snickers
sasha i think that name is perfect for a pomerainian lol omg and go 2 this website it rocks http://puppy-names.com/
My great aunt has two: Scrappy %26 Rosie. heehee. I think they are cute and Spunky names. :)
Killer or White Fang.
I used to have a huge, mean dog named Puff.
Wisker,Tinna and Pichu
My friend named hers Bit-Bit.
=)
Peanut, Cuddles, Cutie
LuLu if its a girl, they remind me of a prissy dog and LuLu seems to fit haha.
try looking on a baby names website.
there are thousands.
Hugh

No comments:

Post a Comment