Friday, May 21, 2010

I know about shih tzu dogs but some how people are calling them **** zue's why?

well those dogs that have long hair they are called shih tzu's and i know all about them they are chinese but alot of people say that those dogs are called **** zue's is it because american people can't speak japanease or what or is it cause chinese words sound original
Answers:
It drives me nuts at work.I'm a groomer.And I hate to here people call them a sh it tzu.I'm constantly correcting people on it.I think it's a cross of ignorance liking to swear and laziness.
No it because people cant spell Shih-Tzu. Never mind pronounce it correctly!
cuz they are easy to be confused. When you just hear the word and don't know how to spell it , they're gonna spell it how it sounds..
Honestly, because American's have a gutter based form of humor and it's just funnier to say shi t zue. Seriously, it's like giggle giggle, I just got to say a bad word. These are the same people that laugh when they say bangkok. I'm laughing now - that's bad. ;)
Just kidding!
There are too many Americans who don't even know the number of states we have, let alone pronouncing a Chinese dog's name correctly. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment