Monday, May 24, 2010

I need a name for my male basset hound!?

I want a really really cute name, like Sherman or Cookie, but we cant find a name that fits him! What are your suggestions?
Answers:
I think Droopy fits bassets great!
Quincy
Mickey
Starbucks...(lol)

hope that helps a little!
(my fave it quincy)
i used to have 2 bassett hounds.. milo and otis... sherman is good.. they resemble old men.. so think of grandpa names.. i wouldnt recommend cookie..
Brady
Sherlock and Cosmo are both great dog names =)
Buckley.
i have a male basset, when i took him to the vet at 6 weeks of age, they said he looked just like his name : otis , named for the portly gentleman on the andy griffith show,the town drunk.
how about Bertie
Cinnamon,Sofi, Twinkle, Barky
KC
My friends bassets name is Amos and he is ultra cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment