Monday, May 24, 2010

I miss her very much?

first my mom and her boyfriend but my bulldog and boxer 2gether but her boyfriend did not know the girl was in heat so she got pregnet but he did not know he had to get the bulldog cut open to get the pups out well she had 4 but 3 died 1 stayed alive i named her fiona blue and my moms boyfriend didn't want her so 11 weeks old she got sold to my moms bestfriend i still get to see her but i miss her sleeping with me biting me she was my bestfreind n the whole would i miss her so much she was so pretty she was brown and white she had a brown heart on her back she was so funny she always bite the other dog that was a shih tzu what do i do i miss her soooooo bad[ HELP ME]
Answers:
Well Honey,
I am so sorry. You really sound so sad. How about you write a poem about her. I bet she is making her new owners really happy.
We just can't keep them all. Spend more time w/ your bull dog (your dog, which ever one it is)
This will pass. (your mourning for the pup) I know you are so sad right now. You will fell better in a week or so... I promise!
Well if you know who bought maybe you can try and work out a deal
Go steal the dog back.
Or collect your own money and go buy the dog back. Its your dog, dont let your mom's bfr control anything, he's not your father. Talk to your mom also, women tend to be more sensitive. Tell her you're getting more depressed and cry at night and all that emotional stuff =D
This is my suggesting try not to think of her so much and think of something else other than her! Do something in your spare time insed of thinking of her! Do something! Go outside,get on the computer,text on your cell phone if you have one! That is my bast advice!! Hope it helps!
Sorry. I have no idea.
i had a puppy that slept next to my bed my mom sold him i miss him a lot too my sister and brother in law owns an english bulldog and he is a brindle color and white and hes real big i think what you should do is talk to ur mom and her boyfriend and see if they can get the pup back what about the bulldog and boxer dont you love them anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment