Monday, May 24, 2010

I live in South Korea, I am trying to find a Golden Retriever puppy.. No luck so far. HELP!?


Answers:
as i don't know what city in south korea you live in
i googled and find this website.
http://atrasgolden.com/
no english informs, but there are phone numbers and address on the bottom
namyangju gyunggi province
031-592-1785
cell : 011-9279-1782
http://www.pet.or.kr/ok/index.htm...
this site has some addresses of pet related stores, dog training schools, vet, pet hotels,pet beauty palor , and pet pension and funeral in south korea
1 of them might be close to where you live now.
Wow, I wish I could help but I don't know if there are any even in S. Korea. I'm in the states and I could help you out here but where you are the best thing to do is just keep looking or ask at some the vets in your area.
Good Luck!
Go to a website that offers online sales, such as puppyfind.com, and have a retriever shipped to you :)
Try searching all the pet stores. If there aren't any, try going online; there are sites where they have info on where to buy dogs. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment