Monday, May 24, 2010

I live in Ga.. and just heard about this story.. anyone that could do this doesnt deserve jail...?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13900004/detai...
if they did this to my dogs... they would be begging to go to jail
Answers:
honey,
I am a southern woman too, if they did that to my dawg (spelling intended) there wouldn't be enough of their bodies to identify... the old south saying... i have a shotgun shovel and 5 acres of land. my dogs are my children...
If the dog had a owner(it states he brought her in) why doesnt he get the dog back? Why is it going for adoption?
and pit bulls are the dangerous killer? this is a disgrace to all of humanity.
If it was my dog they wouldn't live to GO to jail! That poor dog. They should be in jail for AT LEAST 10 years!!
That's horrible!
I think they do deserve jail. A long, long, sentence in a jail where all the other inmates know just what he did to get there. They don't much care for people who hurt animals or children in jail...
This is disgusting.Why in the world would anyone mistreat an animal so bad?Appalling!Life without parole!
Any person who would do this to any dog would go to prison for a minimum of 5years in my view of it. If the dog owner was smart, they would sue for alot of money and make sure the person was put in jail for 10years+. I would end up suing for medical costs+. This is a total disgrace.
Wait a minute. A pitbull stabbed in the head? But aren't they flesh eating monsters?? Wouldn't it have attacked long before that person got the knive even close??
You know stupid people are thinking that!
This is just one more example of how misunderstood these dogs are. Someone stabs it in the head, yet it is still friendly and adoptable. The fact that someone was able to hurt it so badly without they themselves being mauled just shows that they are not horrible dogs.
And yes, if someone did this to my dog, all I'd need is that hunting knife and 5 minutes alone with them.
Oh my god.. I can't believe that anyone could do that to a dog. The poor thing. Thats horrible. I don't own any dogs, but thats horrific.
I'm with xephras...the three S treatment...Shoot, Shovel, Shut up. Too bad the original owner isn't likely to get his dog back, but thank goodness he was kind enough to let his dog go to save its life, and didn't contact YA for home remedies to remove the knife form the dog's head because he couldn't afford the bill. It takes a lot of heart to let your dog go away to help it.
Your right they don't deserve jail, they deserve to be taken out back in the country woods and.given the southern welcome (so to speak).
I can not image the way the owner must have felt after seeing his dog like that!(my heart goes out to him) I would be devastated.....And people want to ban this breed,really some people should be banned!
I hope they find whoever did this at least there is a reward for info. so maybe there is a chance!
people who do that to animals should have same treatment given to themselves the cruel bastards
I think the bastards should go to jail but if someone ever tried to do this to my dog they wouldnt be begging to go to jail they would be picking out some coffins and grave sites thats absolutely horrible i hope lucky gets a family that will love her id take her but i got a yorkie and hes like a king here

No comments:

Post a Comment