Friday, May 21, 2010

I know of standard poodle who is kept in the house and gets no exercise. How much exercise does need?

I am very concerned about him..his owners don't seem to realize that he needs to walked. I can I make them see?
Answers:
If you like walking then maybe you could offer to take the dog with you.
Standard Poodles are large dogs they need a exercise regime every day even small dogs need this. it not only will be benificial to his body health but also to his mind. A dog that is not exercised regularly or stimulated will develop neurotic behaviors. Excessive chewing, barking, spinning, housbreaking meltdowns, can all happen if a dog is not properly exercised. 2 times a day he should be walked and played with in the yard. or more
Does the dog seem happy? If so, then you are probably worrying overly much. Many dogs are content with just going outside to potty and then coming back in to be with their family. I never take my dog out on a walk, she's quite content to play in the yard and then come sit with me, my husband and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment