Friday, May 21, 2010

I just got a female puppy, my male dog keeps humping and ejaculates on her, he is fixed! How do I stop this?


Answers:
If your dog is really fixed, he can't ejacualte because he doesn't have testicales to produce any form of ejaculate. I would check where you got him nutered or who you go him from to make sure he wasn't a cryptorid (only had one testical drop) and they didn't take the one in his abdomen out. What you are probably seeing is lubricant from the penis, which isn't ejacuate its natural moisture for the male dog.
Humping is also a form of dominance in dogs. Your dog may simply be trying to establish his alpha over the new puppy. Try to dicipline your male and don't let him hump your new puppy. Once he see's that its wrong... it may stop.
He's doing this to establish his dominance, not because he wants a piece of her. I saw this on the the dog whisperer. He'll calm down by the end of the week. And he would be doing this whether you brought home a male or female.
I also have a young female puppy. I also have 3 male dogs. Whenever, my dogs try to hump her (mind you all my dogs are fixed), I yell at the dogs. Since my dogs are trained well, they immediately stop humping her.
If your dog is fixed, they definitely couldn't ejaculate.
Good luck with this situation!
How is this possible when he doesn't have any balls anymore????
http://www.thepuppyplace.org/behavior3.h...
This explains the behavior of your dog. Its a matter of dominance.
As for everyone who says a neutered dog can't ejaculate, that's untrue. Neutering eliminates sperm, but not the ability to produce ejaculate.
just push him aside and say NO! even a fixed dog will want to mate. not as much and crazy as a dog who is not. he jsut has to learn not to do it. when was the last time he was around any dog? he may just be happy to finally see a kind like him. and like its a girl then for him its much better. try tellong him no. and if that doesnt work then keep them away for a period of time till he comes down

No comments:

Post a Comment