Monday, May 24, 2010

I love dogs. What is your favorite kind of dog?


Answers:
My favorite kind of dog is a rescue dog from a shelter, pound, or rescue group. We adopted our Siberian Husky from a shelter, and he is the light of my life. I want to adopt another husky, and we have a local husky rescue group so that is where we will get our next dog. I do love huskies, but I would not get one from a breeder. Nothing at all against breeders, it is just so many adult dogs needs good homes too and they are harder to place, so that is the type of dog I would want.
A chihuahua or Aussie
I love all animals (as to my name!), but I love the German Shepherd. And Vizzlas and Great Danes. 鈾?
Great Danes. They are the gently giant as well as so loving.
Shih-Tzu
Chihuahuas, and toy fox terriers! Because that is my dogs breed, she is a mix and Sooooooooooo cute! only 7 pounds and 3 years old, but love to play and cuddle!
ENGLISH BULLDOG, ENGLISH BULLDOG ENGLISH BULLDOG, ENGLISH BULLDOG ENGLISH BULLDOG, ENGLISH BULLDOG ENGLISH BULLDOG, ENGLISH BULLDOG!english bulldog
My favorite type of dogs are pitbulls. They have some of the best personalities and love to cuddle. They get a bad rap though because of fucked up people who like to train them to do bad things. What's your favorite dog?
an Australian Shepperd
husky, golden retriever, and collies.
Alaskan Malamute
chihuahuas and huskies
husky
Pug
Boston Terrier
golden retriever
collies
I Love them! terriers especially . Carin terriers
Italian greyhounds and poms!
Brittany Spaniels, and Cocker Spaniels
I like medium to large breeds, nothing agaist toy size dogs but I've had aussie shepards and been around boxers. Now I have a pit puppy who I plan on raising and training with love. No aggression over here!
I love Belgian shepherd
German Shepherd.
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Doberman Pinschers!!
husky!
POMERANIAN!!!!!!!!...
Beagles
I have a pomeranian, and an American Bulldog. They are the best dogs one could ask for. So I would have to go with the Pom and AB.
Akitas

No comments:

Post a Comment